Proudly made in the USA


Rugged Dependability since 1947

Hogg & Davis products have been made with rugged dependability that utility providers and government agencies have been relying on for more than 60 years. Founded in 1947 as a partnership by Fred G. Hogg and Willard W. Davis, the company has been designing and building specialized products for the construction of telephone and power lines for six decades. Incorporated in 1959, the company is still family owned, with second and third generations managing operations.