The OLT 72B Overhead Line Tensioner is designed to install single conductor. The bullwheels are canted as per IEEE specifications to prevent unnecessary twisting of the conductor during installation. The bullwheels are outfitted with replaceable Diameter Molded segments. Molding of the segments in this manor eliminates the gaps between segments and creates a smooth cable surface.
48″ Diameter 1045 carbon steel disc brakes, with centralized braking controls, allow for precise tensioning of the conductor.
Fairleads are adjustable for multiple setups. Front to back, left to right to tower, and right to left to tower.
- Multi Groove Bullwheels
- Rated at: 10,000 lbs
- Jackstands: Manual
- Unit Length: 17’ 11”, Width: 96”
- Tandem Leaf Spring Axles
- Electric Brakes
- 16,000 lbs GAWR
- 235/85/16 14 ply tires
- Diameter (With lining): 72”
- Lining: (8) Section Urethane Molded
- Groove diameter: 2.5” (3″ option)
- Braking: (4) 10″ Hydraulic Calipers
- Disc Brake Material: 1045 Carbon Steel
- Tension Brake: (2) 48” Dia 1045 Carbon Steel Rotors on Each Bull Wheel
- Hydraulically Controlled Braking Mechanism
- Charge Pump Actuator w/Rotary Adjustment
- Length: 17’6”
- Width: 8’0”
- Height: 10’10”
- Weight (curb): 10,620 lbs
- Tandem 7,000 lb Leaf-Sprung Axles
- 15,000 lb GVWR
- Electric Trailer Brakes
- (3) Drop-Leg Manual Leveling Jacks
- (4) R17.5 – 16 Ply Rated Tires
- Full Coverage Fenders With Mudflaps
- D.O.T. LED trailer Lighting with 7-Wire Connector
- Permanently Engraved Control Panel
- Full Hydraulic System Controls and Gauges
Download this and other product datasheets below.