The Hogg and Davis, Inc., Model 636 Cable Sheave is a proven solution to many underground cable-pulling problems. The extra large 36-inch sheave can be used with most cables presently on the market – small to large – without fear of distortion or crimping.
The large, smooth groove virtually eliminates scarring or marring of synthetic or lead sheath cables. A 360-degree swivel hook provides a strong anchor and allows the sheave to stay in line with the cable, eliminating the problem of the cable “walking out” of the groove – even when multiple or bundled conductors are being pulled.
The unique twist-lock design, exclusive to Hogg and Davis, Inc., allows the sheave to be quickly assembled below; there are no nuts or bolts to work loose or get lost. The new, lighter Model 636 Cable Sheave is a proud addition to the Hogg & Davis, Inc., family of proven performance products.
- Overall Diameter: 36” (914 mm)
- Overall Width: 7” (178 mm)
- Groove Width: 6” (152 mm)
- Groove Depth: 6” (152 mm)
- Sheave material: Hardened Cast Aluminum
- Shackles material: Mild Steel
- Bearing material: Steel Bushing
- Hook: 360 Degree Safety Swivel, 7-Ton
- Weight (Assembled): 125 lbs. (56.68 kg.)